RSB’s Global Fuel Certification is for use by biomass producers, fuel producers, traders, processors and transporters in any region of the world – excluding those who wish to trade in the EU regulated market (if you are within the EU or seeking to trade with it, please use our RSB EU RED Fuel Certification).
The RSB Global Fuel Certification enables the certification of fuels made from:
- Primary biomass (e.g. oil or sugar crops crops)
- Biomass from end-of-life products and production residues (e.g. Used Cooking Oil, agricultural residues, animal fats)
- Fossil-based end-of-life products (e.g. waste plastics, used solvents)
- Renewable liquid and gaseous fuels of non-biological origin
- Co-processing biogenic with fossil fuels