Together our community is building bridges for a sustainable future.
RSB’s membership community is a worldwide movement of businesses, NGOs, academics, government and UN organisations that are working together to drive a just and sustainable transition away from fossil fuels to a bio-based and circular economy.
RSB members enjoy numerous benefits as part of our community including:
- Exclusive networking opportunities via events, webinars, platforms and more
- A hands-on role in shaping the world’s most trusted and robust sustainability framework
- Exclusive access to RSB’s various platforms and initiatives – including the General Standards Working Group, SAF Policy Platform, PTX Working Group, Sustainable Airports Platform, and the opportunity to collaborate to develop further initiatives.
- Skills and knowledge development for your organisation to understand the sustainability risks and opportunities of the bio-based and circular economy.
- Align your sustainability ambition with the leading sustainability foundation for the bio-based and circular economy – across a holistic framework of climate, environmental, and social issues – and share your commitment via a membership communications toolkit.
- Be the first to know about the latest RSB projects that are creating sustainability impact at the landscape level – and participate in the development of new programmes and projects.
Our simple application process requires you to fill out a form and covering letter before a short approval process unlocks the benefits of your RSB membership.
From across industry and government, our community members unite to lead the sustainable transition to the bio-based and circular economy, underpinned by RSB’s world-leading Standard. The RSB community is united in its dedication to building a global bio-based and circular world which promotes and enhances rural development, conservation, climate action, labour rights, soil and water health, and more.
2022 Draft Programme of Activities
Find out what RSB has planned for members in 2022 by reviewing our Member Programme.