RSB members represent the innovators, pioneers and leaders in the development of a bio-based and circular economy.
They are producers of the next generation of fuels and materials; the brands and end users of these products from sectors as diverse as aviation, shipping, fast moving consumer goods, cosmetics, and more; and the social and environmental NGOs, research institutions and others that are lighting the way for a global sustainability movement.
RSB membership offers a platform for these leaders to activate their ambition for the just and sustainable transition to a bio-based and circular world. RSB members are able to:
- Develop capacity, knowledge and skills within your organisation to understand the sustainability risks and opportunities of the bio-based and circular economy.
- Participate in the ongoing development of the world’s most trusted sustainability framework for the bio-based and circular economy.
- Attend RSB’s calendar of webinars and global events for free.
- Take part in RSB’s member-exclusive platforms and initiatives including:
- Develop new platforms and initiatives with RSB and your fellow members to respond to new challenges.
- Align your sustainability ambition with the leading sustainability foundation for the bio-based and circular economy – across a holistic framework of climate, environmental, and social issues.
- Be the first to know about the latest RSB programmes that are creating sustainability impact at the landscape level – and participate in the development of new programmes and projects.