Registrations open for RSB Annual Conference 2023 in Geneva, Switzerland
RSB members are invited to register for the RSB Annual Conference 2023, – in partnership with the Boeing Company and Gevo , Inc. – held in Geneva, 14-16 November 2023.
The RSB Annual Conference 2023 will see RSB members and guests from our broader stakeholder community come together to learn from the pioneers who are lighting the way towards a bio-based and circular economy.
As we mark 10 years of the RSB Association, these Ambassadors of Change will gather with us in Geneva to share their stories from the past decade – reflecting on the path already taken, and exploring how these lessons can help us to fulfil our urgent sustainability ambition.
The RSB Annual Conference 2023 is comprised of three separate events:
- RSB Welcome Reception Dinner
- 14th November, 7:00pm-10:30pm, Refettorio Geneva
- RSB Annual Conference Open Day
- 15th November, 8:30am – 5:30pm (with a networking reception to follow from 6-7pm), The Hotel President Wilson
- RSB Assembly of Delegates
- 16th November, 8:30am-3:00pm, The International Environmental House
The RSB Annual Conference Open Day is a full-day event of insightful and interactive sessions that will include discussions and presentations on the following hot topics:
- Sustainability foundations
- Landscape-level programmes
- Book and claim
- Sustainability impacts
Please note, the agenda will continue to be updated as we near the RSB Annual Conference 2023.
How to register
RSB members will receive a link to register via email.
If you are an RSB member and have not yet received an invite to register, please email RSB Membership & Events Officer, Aléz Odendaal, at [email protected].
Registrations are open and limited, and attendance at all events is free. Should you register once tickets have sold out, you will be put on a waitlist.