Registrations are open: RSB Ports Meeting in Copenhagen
RSB members are invited to register to the RSB Ports Meeting, held in Copenhagen, on 22-23 March 2023.
The RSB Ports Meeting, in partnership with Maersk, ClimateWorks Foundation, Copenhagen Airports and Topsoe, will convene key stakeholders from across industry and civil society for a 2-day meeting that advances collective knowledge and applies holistic sustainability expertise at the nexus of aviation and maritime decarbonisation.
- Book & claim: We will explore additionality from a regulatory perspective, review the final draft of the RSB Book & Claim Manual v3, get an exclusive RSB Registry demonstration, launch a new Book & Claim Platform for RSB members, and discuss next steps.
- Power-to-X: We will build on the development of RSB’s sustainability requirements, and focus on further co-creating a cross-sectoral platform to convene PtX initiatives globally that aligns on policy, regulation and incentivisation for emerging technologies.
- Sustainable Marine Fuels Platform: We will introduce an exciting new group within the RSB membership focused on the key sustainability topics affecting the transition to sustainable marine fuels, driving engagement with regulators and advocating for a robust and consistent sustainability approach.
- Sustainable Airports Platform: We will build on the progress we have achieved in this members platform, and continue as a collaborative network to work on the development and exchange of new knowledge for airports – looking to understand and enhance their role in the SAF value chain.
- Site visit to Topsoe facilities: We will see how Topsoe are developing and testing various technologies, such as production of SAF or green hydrogen.
For a detailed agenda, click here.
Tickets are free, but available to RSB members and invited guests only. RSB members will have already received an invitation to register via email! If you are an RSB member and did not receive an invitation, please reach out to RSB’s Outreach & Engagement Director, Hannah Walker. Please note that there is also limited space: only 100 attendees available. Additional registrations will be waitlisted.