RSB could not exist without its members.
Announcing the RSB Innovations Meeting in partnership with Boeing at MITNews Boeing Project , Community News , Events , News & Innovation , RSB Updates ,
RSB is excited to announce the launch of the RSB Innovations Meeting!
In partnership with The Boeing Company, the RSB Innovations Meeting is a first-of-its-kind event for RSB members and invited stakeholders to be held at the MIT Innovation HQ in Boston, including:
• a welcoming cocktail (4th October)
• a full-day conference and group dinner (5th October)
• a site visit sponsored by World Energy (6th October)
The RSB Innovations Meeting will appeal to all leaders who want to dig deeper into the next stage of sustainability innovation. A series of interactive presentations and discussions will showcase the cutting-edge work being conducted by RSB and its multi-stakeholder community across sectors such as aviation, shipping, textiles, chemicals and more.
Across its collaborative network, RSB and its members are pioneers in developing creative innovations with best-in-class sustainability at their core. The RSB Innovations Meeting will offer guests the opportunity to participate in practical working sessions that are closely tied to RSB’s varied platforms and initiatives, and which examine the global transition to a bio-based and circular economy, including:
- Innovative supply chain solutions needed to demonstrate sustainability of materials.
- The latest policy development affecting the switch to sustainable aviation fuel (SAF).
- The role of airports in the SAF value chain and how they can be engaged.
- The latest sustainability guidance for Power-to-X technologies.
- Exploring the challenges of sustainable feedstock supply across industry sectors.
- Continued innovation in sustainability for the circular bioeconomy through revisions to RSB’s best-in-class sustainability standard.
Registrations for the full-day conference (5th October) will open up this month – stay tuned!
Details for the welcoming cocktail, group dinner and site visit sponsored by World Energy will be made available to you once you have registered for the full-day conference.
NB: Limited space – a maximum of 50 attendees, with only 1 participant per member organisation (additional registrations will be waitlisted).
Please note, the RSB Annual Conference 2022 will take place from 28th November to 1st December. Details to be announced.
Who we are
Who we are
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is responsible for the management of the RSB.
Who we are
The Assembly of Delegates
The RSB Assembly of Delegates (AoD) is the highest decision-making body of the RSB.