RSB could not exist without its members.
Registrations are open for RSB Annual Conference 2022!News Boeing Project , Community News , Events , News & Innovation , RSB Updates ,
RSB’s flagship event is back! We’re delighted to announce that our second fully-virtual Annual Conference, sponsored by The Boeing Company, will take place from 28th November to 1st December.
Join us for 4 days of inspiring content that’ll empower you and your organisation to deliver on the promise of the bioeconomy.
From expert panels to practical case studies, industry insights to sector-specific action plans, and public networking opportunities to exclusive workshops on RSB Standards, you can expect 2022 to be our most exciting Annual Conference yet.
Positive Impacts & Collaboration: Delivering on the Promise of the Bioeconomy
Last year, we laid the foundations to showcase the impact of RSB projects and programmes, collaborations and cutting-edge innovations that form the roadmap for sustainable transitions in the bio-based and circular economy.
This year, as we focus on collaborating for action, we build on our progress to accelerate the journey to positive impacts.
RSB’s second fully-virtual Annual Conference, titled ‘Positive Impacts and Collaboration: Delivering on the Promise of the Bioeconomy‘ will focus on building a positive impacts alliance – examining how to link impacts more closely to actions; deep-diving into pilots and prototypes; delving into incentive and support mechanisms; and much more.
You can look forward to:
- An interactive and streamlined experience on our virtual platform
- Multiple sessions so you can focus on the issues most important to you
- Deep dives into RSB projects and programmes, focusing on how our members can collaborate to deliver positive impact
- Chamber sessions to bring RSB members together, initiating industry-wide efforts to advance the circular bioeconomy
- Workshops to get involved in key topics like Book & Claim, certification, and updating to RSB’s Principles & Criteria
- Exclusive sessions for members to discuss, debate and decide on how RSB will sustainably shape the bioeconomy
- Breakouts and meeting rooms for 1-on-1 networking and even more engagement between participants
- On-demand content all built into the virtual platform
See below for a high-level agenda (subject to change):
Attendance is FREE for representatives of all RSB member organisations.
Non-members pay a nominal fee of €200 – covering access to all sessions excluding the member-only sessions.
Early bird registration before 31st August is 20% off.
Please note that tickets for the RSB Innovations Meeting – a brand-new event for the RSB member community, in partnership with The Boeing Company, which will take place at the MIT Innovation HQ, 4th-6th October – will be made available soon.
Who we are
Who we are
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is responsible for the management of the RSB.
Who we are
The Assembly of Delegates
The RSB Assembly of Delegates (AoD) is the highest decision-making body of the RSB.