RSB could not exist without its members.
Wrap Up: RSB Annual Conference 2021News Community News , Events , News & Innovation , RSB Updates ,
RSB hosted its first ever fully virtual Annual Conference from 15-18 November 2021. Offering more speakers, content and opportunities for interaction than ever before, the RSB Annual Conference 2021 was our best attended event so far.
We hope all who participated will agree that this year’s conference was an inspiring and practical event – covering cutting edge projects and innovations, practical sustainability implementation and real-world examples.
Thank you to everybody who took part – speakers, members, sponsors and of course all of our conference participants! If you missed out, all of the public sessions are available on-demand until December 19th 2021.
How to access sessions before December 19th
If you are already registered for the conference, you can sign in here
If you didn’t register but would like to access the sessions you can still sign up here (free for members and discounted for non-members using the code Special50RSB).
Highlights from the 2021 RSB Annual Conference include:
- Keynote addresses from Sheila Remes (Vice President of Environmental Strategy, The Boeing Company), Elizabeth Willmott (Carbon Program Director, Microsoft), and Ashleigh Morris (CEO, Coreo)
- The Next Frontier for RSB’s Sustainability Framework – a session on the revision of RSB’s Principles & Criteria
- Bioeconomy: From Regional Initiatives to Global Impact – get to know how global goals, such as the Science Based Targets are being shaped and implemented, before diving into a roundtable of regional bioeconomy initiatives and explore how they can grow sustainably to meet global demand.
- Unlocking RSB Tools – learn how RSB’s tools can help companies to understand and manage their impacts during a brand new e-learning demonstration
- Scaling the Sustainable Bioeconomy – explore the methodology, outcomes and impacts of RSB’s project with The Boeing Company and get to know how it can be applied in other sectors and regions, with a keynote welcome from Sean Newsum (Director, Environmnetal Strategy at Boeing Commercial Airplanes).
- Book & Claim: Rapid Decarbonisation Within Reach – dive into the world of Book & Claim with an overview of RSB’s pilot with Air bp, an exploration of key challenges to be overcome and a discussion with some of the leading global initiatives.