RSB could not exist without its members.
RSB’s Annual Conference 2021 goes virtual!News Community News , Events , RSB Updates ,
We are delighted to announce that our 2021 Annual Conference will be going ahead in a virtual format from 15-18 November 2021.
We are excited to launch a four-day programme — available to all of our stakeholders worldwide — of interactive powerful content to enable you to meaningfully engage in the development of solutions, approaches and programmes to achieve the RSB vision of a truly sustainable bio-based and circular economy. You can expect multiple tracks for fuels and materials, member exclusive sessions to discuss and agree on important updates to the RSB Standard and conduct Chamber discussions, and practical sessions designed to find solutions that advance the systemic change required now.
Having taken time to consult with RSB’s members and other key stakeholders, we have made the decision to move to a full virtual format for this year’s Annual Conference. While we are sad not be able to see our partners and members in person for another year, we felt that given ongoing travel restrictions, uneven vaccine rollout and continuing waves of coronavirus infection presented too much of a risk for us to bring our global community together in one physical location.
Our new virtual format will see us convene over four days. What you can look forward to:
- More days and more content available to participants.
- Multiple tracks allowing you to focus on the issues that matter most to you
- Deep dives into our project work, with a focus on how RSB’s members can collaborate to develop and deliver impact through new projects.
- Chamber breakout sessions to bring RSB’s member groups together.
- Practical workshops to get involved in key topics like book & claim, certification, and the update to RSB’s Principles & Criteria.
- Member exclusive sessions allowing for discussion, debate and decision making.
- Chamber breakout rooms open throughout the four days for rapid convening of your groups.
- One-on-one networking, delegate voting, and on-demand content all built into the platform.