RSB could not exist without its members.
Past Consultation: RSB Standard Version 1.1News Past Consultations ,
THE PUBLIC CONSULTATION ON RSB VERSION 1.1 IS NOW CLOSED! RESULTS AND SUMMARY OF COMMENTS ARE AVAILABLE BELOW:
- Please note that some comments and suggestions may have not be taken into consideration for the following reasons:
- they are not applicable in the current scope of the RSB System (e.g. suggestions related to the use of solid bioenergy);
- they do not relate to the proposed edits in Version 1.1; or
- they contradict fundamental decisions of the RSB Steering Board.
- The RSB Secretariat published a compilation of the comments received with the affiliation of the contributors.
- Based on the comments and suggestions received through the public and the Chamber consultation, the RSB Secretariat drafted “Version 1.2″ for consultation of the Steering Board (October). The rationale for proposed rewording was included in this draft.
- The RSB Steering Board considered Version 1.2 and gave further direction as to the development of Version 1.3.
- The RSB Chambers held telephone conference calls in October 2010 to consider Version 1.3 and to provide further input.
- The input from Chambers was integrated in Version 1.4 and presented to the Steering Board in preparation of its in-person meeting of November 3-5, 2010.
- The Steering Board considered this new Version and approved the revised RSB Standard as an operational Version 2.