Free Partner Webinar: How to address and manage climate-related risks
Join this free 45-minute conversation to learn about addressing and managing climate-related risks.
If you can’t join live, simply sign up and you will be sent a recording: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/3901465670284484865
- Philips, Head of Sustainability Reporting, Dylan McNeill
- NXP Semiconductors, Sr. Director Sustainability, Environment, Health & Safety, Eric-Paul Schat
- Front Group Ltd, Director, Dmitry Elizarov
In this 45min discussion you will learn to:
– Identify and analyse climate related risks
– Use Science-Based Targets to design a programme
– Establish internal processes and implement risk management
– Improve your climate modeling and scenario analysis
– Comply with recent standards and legislation on climate change
Sign up today and receive a recording of the session: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/3901465670284484865
PLEASE NOTE: This webinar is offered by Front Group as a knowledge sharing opportunity in advance of their Modern Slavery & Human Rights Conference Event in September (of which RSB is a media partner organisation). We are sharing this webinar as it may be of interest, but we have not been involved in the development of the content. As a Roundtable we offer our members and partners a diversity of news, views and opportunities for learning. If you feel we have shared anything in error, please get in touch today.