RSB could not exist without its members.
RSB partners with the 4th Modern Slavery & Human Rights in Supply Chain ConferenceNews Community News , Events , News & Innovation ,
Name: 4th Modern Slavery & Human Rights in Supply Chain Conference
Date: 24-25 September 2018
Location: Norton Rose Fulbright, 3 More Riverside, London SE12AQ
The purpose of the 4th Modern Slavery &Human Rights in Supply Chain Conference is to equip businesses with actionable insights and a good understanding of how the issues of forced labour and human rights abuse can be eradicated from their supply chain.
The Conference will provide a sufficiently distinctive, collaborative and solution-packed two-day agenda. You are guaranteed focussed corporate learning at its best through practical case studies, interactive roundtable discussions and open Q&As.
Led by the world’s top brands, you will hear from senior supply chain, compliance, and sustainability practitioners alongside leading policymakers, including;
- Norton Rose Fulbright, Partner, Milana Chamberlain
- UK Parliament House of Commons, Co-chair of APPG Human Trafficking and Modern Slavery, Vernon Coaker
- Rentokil Initial, Chief Procurement & Supply Chain Officer, Brian Webb
- Nordea, Chief Sustainability Strategsit, Ase Bergstedt
- InterContinental Hotels Group, Head of Governance, Process & Planning, Laura Simmonds
- Electricity North West, Head of Risk, Control & Assurance, Richard Bean
- Balfour Beatty, Head of Sustainable Procurement, Aaron Reid
- Marshalls, Group Marketing & Sustainability Director, Chris Harrop
- Pennon Group, Head of Legal Compliance, Alison Ramsey
- Caterers Choice, Operations & Technical Services Director, Dawn Welham
Get a full overview of the conference with your event brochure here: http://bit.ly/2sSRCYs.
Register your place today with your 10% discount – enter “FG10” here: http://bit.ly/2JvIO50
Who we are
Who we are
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is responsible for the management of the RSB.
Who we are
The Assembly of Delegates
The RSB Assembly of Delegates (AoD) is the highest decision-making body of the RSB.