RSB could not exist without its members.
Join us! We are hiring a Learning DesignerNews Community News , News & Innovation , RSB Secretariat , RSB Updates ,
Are you ready to join a team of passionate, energised, and supportive individuals dedicated to advancing the transition to a sustainable and circular bioeconomy?
RSB is looking to fill the role of Learning Designer at our organisation – ideal for anyone interested in furthering an international career in an organisation focused on sustainability and industry transformation.
RSB’s Learning Designer will play a key role in the design and content management of RSB’s e-learning courses.
The role includes:
- Designing, developing and managing highly engaging and interactive e-learning content that can be scaled, and meets company standards and learner needs.
- Transferring existing content, and organise planned content, into structured online courses.
- Designing and building template documents for the RSB team and external experts to use to create online course content.
- Designing and createing learning assessment materials such as multiple-choice quizzes, problem-based assignments, and narrative-style case studies.
- Creating educational content for presentation (write notes, direct/edit videos, record voiceovers) that meets online delivery objectives.
- Managing the administration of the Learning Management System (LMS), establishing design standards, as well as completion and reporting records.
- Identifying, troubleshooting, and resolinge issues related to the LMS including course design, configuration and infrastructure.
- Tracking compliance and learner progress in meeting learning objectives and other key metrics.
- Educating and mentoring the RSB team on the use of the LMS and e-learning tools.
- Supporting the promotion and communication of RSB’s e-learning offering to the target audience.
- Supporting the RSB team with developing an e-learning business model, and developing relationships with industry partners, universities and other education institutions.
Click here to learn more about the role, and how to apply.
Register now for RSB Annual Conference 2022!