RSB could not exist without its members.
2nd public consultation on the RSB Principles & Criteria ahead of Annual Conference 2022News Community News , News & Innovation , RSB Updates ,
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the 2nd public consultation on the revision of the RSB Principles & Criteria (P&C), which sets out the core sustainability requirements of our best-in-class standard.
Having reviewed the RSB P&C through a climate smart lens, the aim now is to obtain feedback on the improvement propositions made to the P&Cs, which were based both on the 1st Public Consultation and additional internal knowledge.
The template is structured in a way that organisations can support, suggest modifications or oppose the proposed changes – and explain their reasoning. If a line is left blank, it will not be interpreted as an opposition or considered as part of the feedback. An organisation might decide to provide feedback on only one proposal, and leave the rest of the document blank. It is also possible for an organisation to define a position to all the proposals, if they consider it necessary. All types of participants are allowed, including members and non-members of the RSB.
Below you will find all the information on how to participate and what you can expect from the next steps.
How to participate?
- Review the public consultation document here.
- Download the consultation feedback template here (this is a Word document which will automatically download).
- Return the completed feedback template to RSB’s Alex Ehrenhaus by 9th September 2022 ([email protected]).
- The 2nd public consultation closes on 9th September 2022.
- An internal review of feedback comments will take place until 30th September 2022.
- Revisions will be presented for approval by the RSB Assembly of Delegates at the RSB Annual Conference 2022.
As mentioned, the revised RSB P&C will be presented for approval during the RSB Annual Conference – RSB’s flagship event.
From 28th November to 1st December 2022, we will host our second fully-virtual annual conference, titled ‘Positive Impacts and Collaboration: Delivering on the Promise of the Bioeconomy‘.
Access to the RSB Annual Conference is free for members and available to non-members at 200 Euros – which gives you access to 4 days of events and discussions covering topics including the revision of the RSB P&C, implementing RSB’s sustainability framework in the real world, and much more.