RSB could not exist without its members.
RSB Webinar: New Sustainable Solutions for AviationNews Aviation , Book & Claim , Community News , Events , News & Innovation , RSB Updates ,
RSB invites you to a webinar on August 4th aimed at equipping the aviation supply chain with the most cutting-edge solutions to ensure credible sustainability for the industry – that contributes to the sector’s decarbonisation goals and that your customer can trust.
Learn about RSB’s latest innovations, designed to reduce GHG emissions and unlock access to our best-in-class sustainability certification. With new projects, approaches and certification solutions available now, this webinar is an excellent opportunity to explore these brand-new opportunities together.
What you can expect:
- A deep dive into the certification requirements of the RSB CORSIA Standard with RSB’s Certification Manager and team, including:
- Sustainability requirements
- Chain of custody
- GHG requirements
- An update on RSB’s Book & Claim approach to drive global Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF) demand
- An introduction to the ground-breaking EcoTransport Programme and its benefits for corporate customer
- RSB’s role and why NGOs globally support our approach
- Announcing exciting new initiatives to drive aviation transformation and recovery
- Pedro Piris-Cabezas — Director for Sustainable International Transport and Lead Senior Economist, Climate Program, Environmental Defense Fund (EDF)
- Elena Schmidt — Executive Director, RSB
- Aurea Nardelli — Certification Manager, RSB
- Carolina Grassi — Business Development Lead (LATAM), RSB
- George Deslandes — Certification Officer, RSB
Date: August 4th 2021
Time: 5pm CEST (8am PDT / 11am EDT / 12pm BRT)
Duration: 1.5 hours
|To learn more about our work in the aviation sector, please visit https://rsb.org/aviation/ or contact Carolina Grassi at [email protected]|
Who we are
Who we are
Board of Directors
The Board of Directors is responsible for the management of the RSB.
Who we are
The Assembly of Delegates
The RSB Assembly of Delegates (AoD) is the highest decision-making body of the RSB.