RSB could not exist without its members.
Watch Now: RSB Webinar on New Sustainable Solutions for the Aviation IndustryNews Aviation , Community News , Events , News & Innovation ,
This RSB webinar is aimed at equipping the aviation supply chain with the most cutting-edge solutions to ensure credible sustainability for the industry – that contributes to the sector’s decarbonisation goals and that your customer can trust.
Learn about RSB’s latest innovations, designed to reduce GHG emissions and unlock access to our best-in-class sustainability certification. With new projects, approaches and certification solutions available now, this webinar is an excellent opportunity to explore these brand-new opportunities together.
You can download the slides here.
What you can expect: –
- A deep dive into the certification requirements of the RSB CORSIA Standard with RSB’s Certification Manager and team, including:
- Sustainability requirements
- Chain of custody
- GHG requirements
- An update on RSB’s Book & Claim approach to drive global Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF) demand
- An introduction to the ground-breaking EcoTransport Programme and its benefits for corporate customer
- RSB’s role and why NGOs globally support our approach
- Announcing exciting new initiatives to drive aviation transformation and recovery
- Pedro Piris-Cabezas — Director for Sustainable International Transport and Lead Senior Economist, Climate Program, Environmental Defense Fund (EDF)
- Elena Schmidt — Executive Director, RSB
- Aurea Nardelli — Certification Manager, RSB
- Carolina Grassi — Business Development Lead (LATAM), RSB
- George Deslandes — Certification Officer, RSB
Learn more: https://rsb.org/aviation/