The RSB Standard contributes to food security, rural development and protection of ecosystems. RSB’s membership base of sector pioneers, business leaders, NGO and UN agencies have developed the 12 principles of the standard.
Five things you should know about the RSB Standard:
- It ensures food security, rural development and protection of ecosystems.
- It has been developed by the RSB alongside stakeholders from across sectors, regions, supply chains, government and NGOs.
- Through our support for innovation and development of partnerships, the Standard is actively driving the bioeconomy.
- It is committed to mitigating social and environmental risks and finding solutions.
- It will help to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals.
Application of the RSB Standard showcases a company’s commitment to sustainability and the realisation of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Download the Guide to the RSB Standard now.