Achieving certification to the world’s most trusted and credible sustainability standard to the circular and bio-based economy is a fantastic achievement – and demonstrates to your customers and stakeholders that you are committed to environmental and social responsibility throughout your supply chain.
RSB will help you to tell your story and highlight your achievements by:
- Providing you with logos and guidance on how to use them.
- Sharing your story with our community.
- Helping to find opportunities to further amplify your achievement online and at events.
The RSB Procedure on Communications and Claims provides clear guidance to operators for using the RSB trademarks (e.g. RSB name, RSB logo, RSB Strapline, RSB on-product label) and compliance claims in association with certified products or in your general communication.
These requirements ensure the application and use of the RSB trademarks and claims is easy, correct and truthful in order to avoid misleading claims and uses which could damage the integrity, credibility, reputation and good name of the RSB and RSB Participating Operators.
- Product related claims
- Claims specific to chain of custody models
- Logo use
- On-product labelling
- Off-product claims
- Claims specific to RSB Global Advanced Products Certification