The results of calculations made using the RSB GHG tool are not endorsed by RSB and RSB cannot be held liable for any actions resulting from the use of this tool.
The results of calculations made using this tool do not constitute an RSB certification and a claim cannot be made or publicised unless reviewed by RSB or verified by an approved third-party auditor.
The RSB GHG tool and the associated formulae are the copyright of the Roundtable on Sustainable Biomaterials, 2019.
Users of the RSB GHG tool shall adhere to the following:
Users shall not:
– attempt to copy, scan, modify, duplicate, create derivative works from, frame, mirror, publish, republish, download, license, sell, lease, give, disseminate, assign (directly or indirectly), display, transmit, or distribute all or any portion of the RSB GHG tool in any form or media or by any means; or
– attempt to de-compile, reverse compile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise reduce to human-perceivable form all or any part of the software; or
– access all or any part of the RSB GHG tool in order to build a product or service which competes with the Services of RSB and/or the RSB GHG tool; or
– use the RSB GHG tool to provide services to third parties; or
– license, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, distribute, display, disclose, or otherwise commercially exploit, or otherwise make the RSB GHG tool available to any third party except the Authorised Users; or
– remove any proprietary legends or markings, including, but not limited to, copyright notices, electronically encoded information, watermarks or any specific markings of RSB; or
– attempt to obtain, or assist third parties in obtaining, access to the RSB GHG tool, other than as provided directly by RSB Secretariat staff.
Please complete the form, naming the individual within your organisation who you wish to register as an authorised user. All individuals who wish to access the RSB GHG tool must be named as Authorised users and complete the form below.
The Authorised user of the RSB tool shall use all reasonable endeavours to prevent any unauthorised access to, or use of, the RSB GHG tool and, in the event of any such unauthorised access or use, promptly notify RSB Secretariat staff.
The Authorised user of the RSB tool acknowledges that neither they nor any other Authorised users have any ownership rights conferred upon them whatsoever in respect of the RSB GHG tool.
Access to the RSB GHG calculator tool is free to RSB participating operators and RSB members. All other users are required to pay a one-off fee of 200 Euros.
Payment via paypal to: [email protected]
Payment via bank transfer to:
RSB – Roundtable on Sustainable Biomaterials Association
c/o Impact Hub Geneva, Rue fendt 1
1201 Geneva Switzerland
Bank : Credit Suisse, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerlan
IBAN: CH11 0483 5167 2813 2200 3
Account Number : 1672813-22-3
Sort Code : 4835